Friday, April 10, 2009

Hooray for Diapers!!!

Robin and Patsy Sutton hosted a fabulous DIAPER shower for me last night. It was so cute and thoughtful and fun! There is nothing that I love more than having all (well all in one area) of my favorite people in the same room getting to know each other and enjoying each others company. Thank you so much for all who attended and I missed those of you who couldn't make it.
Thanks for the diapers and other useful goodies, I am so excited!!!
Here is the loot (ooh, I like that word!)



4 comments:

Fig said...

You look hot. Who gave you the Mountain Dew?

Terri said...

How weird that looking at all those diapers gets me excited for little Tyson. I can't wait! It is so sad to see how fast they grow though because it seems like just a year ago that I was in Germany when Blaykli was born. Where does the time go? I have to admit...I'm not happy that my little Jaxton and Blaykli are growing up so fast. What's a Nanny to do????? I love you all.
That was so nice of Robin and Patsy to throw you a shower. I'm sure it was so fun!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

How fun! I'm so excited for this little guy! He's going to be darling!

Lacey Freeman said...

I don't see the granny panties...


:) Can't wait for little Tyson to get here!