Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mom...

My Mom left today and I cried.

I cried because the second she left I felt completely overwhelmed. I cried because I'm going to miss her. I cried because I don't get to see her often enough. I cried because it was so nice to have her here to take care of the things I couldn't. I cried because I'm not sure how I'm going to take care of those things yet. I cried because it has been so fun to see her be a Nanny with NO interruptions. I cried because my kids wanted her to stay forever. I cried because the next time she sees Tyson he won't even look the same. I cried because I didn't really get to say goodbye. I cried because my simple "thanks for everything" doesn't even begin to express how thankful I am that she was here for this special time in my life. I cried because I can't imagine my life without my mom in it.

My Mom left today and I cried... a lot.

I love you Mom!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on baby Ty.. he is darling... I LOVE him and you look amazing in all of the pictures too! U are lucky to have such an amazing mother! I would cry too! I know you will get it all figured out!!! I know it....
Make your mom come see you again this weekend:)

Terri said...

Natalie,thank you so much for your sweet words. And thank you for inviting me to be a part of such a special occasion. What could be better than welcoming a sweet little spirit, fresh from Heaven? I wouldn't want to miss that for anything.
I enjoyed my time there and I didn't want to leave.
I have a secret...I cried too! I miss you all so much!
I LOVE YOU TOO!

Julie said...

That made me cry!