Monday, May 5, 2008

New Love of my Life....

So I went to Merritts Bakery this morning to get my dad some donuts for breakfast. He loves donuts!!! I'm there in line trying to decided which one to pick and there it was....


The Cinnamon Sugar Honeybun


Oh my gosh, I couldn't wait to get that thing in my mouth. I jumped in the car and started heading to Sonic to get Diet Cokes to compliment the donuts, of course, and I was finished with this little piece of heaven before I even got there. It just melted in my mouth. I got the drinks and headed back, no not home, BACK TO THE BAKERY for another Cinnamon Sugar Honeybun and told the cashier "that this was pretty much the best thing I have ever tasted in my entire life and that I was going to share this one" (ok so I lied about the sharing part!!) She laughed at me and sent me on my way with my 2nd Honeybun of the day but it's only 8:36 am so I might just return for numbers 3, 4 &5 depending on my mood and the capacity in my stomach!!! In other words my friends, this donut itself might just be the reason that I could live in Tulsa, OK for the rest of my life. I may be 437 pounds by the time that I die but it would all be worth it for this perfect little donut that is calling my name. Have a great Monday, I sure will!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie!!! you crack me up on every post! I love it! Hey thanks so much for keeping that washer and dryer at your house... sorry, i'm sure it's a pain in the butt. I am working on figuring out a way to get a truck up there. Happy Doughnuts!

Natalie said...

Ah, thanks Whit and seriously the washer and dryer are no problem. We cleared a spot in the garage just for them so they actually aren't in our way at all and my kids like climbing on them, when I'm not looking of course!!! Let me know when your coming and I'll go get you one of these fabulous mouth watering donuts for the road!

Katie said...

yummy...your making me hungry and it is way to late at night to eat!

Lacey said...

I'm a little concerned about this donut and diet coke combo. Everyone knows you drink milk with donuts, duh! :) I may just have to drive over to merrits and pick one of those up. They look delish.

Newmans said...

These comments about all this food makes me wonder Nat, do you have something to confess? Baby #3 perhaps?!?! ;)

Natalie said...

Janelle,
Sorry no confessions yet. I'm just gearing up and finding all the goods that will sustain me when baby #3 comes about!!!