Friday, October 3, 2008

I can't believe....

That I haven't posted about my new calling. I FINALLY got released from Primary, don't get me wrong, I loved it but 6 years in the Primary Presidency is a little long for anyone, don't you think? Anyway, now I am in the Young Women's Presidency and I'm loving it. We don't have a ton of youth in our ward so we combine with another ward which always makes things interesting and sometimes complicated, but it's all good. I've only been to a couple activities so far but it rocks and I LOVE THE LADIES I SERVE WITH.

Here we (the leaders) are minus the one and only Fig


Here are some of the girls in Madge's fir coats that have come from
all of her travels around the world.


Here they are at Shawns Senior Night Volleyball game.
more fun to come!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I need to get that picture from you! I'm so glad you're in YW's with us now! I was worried you weren't thinking the same thing after Thursday night, haha.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

6 years in primary?!!! really?!!! where you in the presidency here in bitburg too? thats crazy! i should stop complaining then...ive been in for 2 years and want out! young womens is the best! i would love to be in there again!