Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blonde or Natural????

I just scheduled a hair appointment and now I need to decide- do I go back to being blonde or stay natural?? I want your honest opinion cause I'm really struggling with this one. Check out the pictures and let me know what you think.

Blonde Pro's:
1.Makes me feel a little younger
2.Makes me feel a little more sassy! (Not that I need much help with that one)
3.Daniel prefers blonde, but doesn't mind the natural color. (He would like me with purple hair though, let's be honest!)

Blonde Con's:
1.Way more high maintenance
2.A lot more expensive-although I think I can justify this as a business expense because "Cool Chicks" definitely need cute hair!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go blonde!!! I like both but spring and summer are on its way! plus... blondes have more fun right?! that is crazy because I actually have a hair appt today!! If you saw Miss Utah's hair... that is what I am going for!

Molly Bea said...

Gosh I don't know. I'm going dark/natural again...this weekend actually. I'm way excited because I HATE maintaining my hair...you know that. I'm never intact with the seasons...then again, we don't REALLY have much of a season here, maybe that's why...hmmm. Anyway, I like dark, but that's just what mood I'm in right now! Why don't you go RED or something! :) lol

Fig said...

Natural! Natural natural natural!

Maintaining fake hair = hard and expensive. Also fake = fake. Fake is bad! Real is good!

But I think you look hot both ways.

Unknown said...

Well looks like it's 3-1 now... See Natural it is!!! Sisters know everything!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Depends on if you want to look like a twin to Kristi or a twin to Terri. hahaha...You'll look beautiful either way. Blonde is great and we have a ton of fun, but you can have fun no matter what the h you do. Judging by the pictures I say natural.

Wheetie said...

I would have to say GO BLONDE! You are way more frisky, not sassy, their is a big difference, when you are blonde...if you know what I mean.

Wheetie said...

I would have to say GO BLONDE! You are way more frisky, not sassy, their is a big difference, when you are blonde...if you know what I mean.

Lacey said...

I'm with the go-blonde girlies. I would totally go blonde if I could, but I would never pull it off.