Monday, July 28, 2008

40 crazy but so fabulously fun days in the life of me!!

***Anything highlighted will be blogged about in GREAT DETAIL with tons of pictures and soon, I promise***


Day 1: Started the trek from Tulsa to Utah, stopping in Denver to get a good night sleep.
Day 2: Left Denver and headed for Vernal. Once I got there I started my grandma's Yard Sale preparation.
Day 3: Spent the entire day in the garage doing Yard Sale stuff and sneezing because of the dust.
Day 4: Made a killing at the Yard Sale which would fund my adventures on the trip!
Day 5: More Yard Sale and then Clean up. Went to dinner with Carol Cook Olsen, one of my friends that I haven't seen for at least 7 years, shame on me. It was so fun to catch up on her life!
Day 6: Went to church with Grandma and then drove to Provo.
Day 7: Went swimming at Kristi's pool.
Day 8: Not sure what I did :)
Day 9: Went swimming again at Kristi's pool with the Bone's.
Day 10: Ran errands all day to get stuff for Daniel's surprise birthday party I was throwing him.
Day 11: I went to the Tim McGraw concert with Kristi and her friend Erin and then picked Daniel up at the airport!
Day 12: 10 year highschool reunion!!!
Day 13: Daniel's surprise party!
Day 14: Park City with the family.
Day 15: Jump On It with the family and ate the best snowcones in the entire world.
Day 16: Park City with just Daniel this time.
Day 17: Swimming and errands.
Day 18: 4th of July!!!
Day 19: Pool Party, my cousin Tanner got baptized, and my 10 year Cheerleading Reunion.
Day 20: Left at 2 in the morning to drive to California all night long. Highly recommend that by the way.
Day 21: Beach Day!
Day 22: Bike Rides on the Boardwalk and shopped til we dropped!
Day 23: DISNEYLAND!
Day 24: Wedding preparation
Day 25: More Wedding preparation
Day 26: Christina and Rob got married!!!
Day 27: Chilled in Cali.
Day 28: Drove from Cali to Vegas with the Russo's and then the rest of the way by myself.
Day 29: Jaxton's Pizza Party for his birthday!
Day 30: Left for Chicago
Day 31: Set up for the show. High light of my day was going through McDonalds drive up in a taxi.
Day 32: CHA Craft Show, went to Gibson's for dinner, YUMMY!
Day 33: CHA Craft Show, went to DOWNTOWN Chicago to shop and laugh our heads off.
Day 34: CHA Craft Show and take down.
Day 35: Flew Home and read half of the book Twilight.
Day 36: Ran errands and finished the book. Bought the next one and started that.
Day 37: Worst Day EVER!!!
Day 38: 24th of July.
Day 39: Started the trek back to Oklahoma. Stopping in Hays, Kansas for a good night sleep.
Day 40: Finished the trip and came home to a anxious husband, and clean house and an empty fridge. It's good to be home!

1 comments:

Molly Bea said...

Wow, what a trip...you have got to be exhausted! So fun to see you got to spend so much time with Kristi...I bet your kids adore her! Hooray for family! Hope you had a blast!
Love you!