Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Daniel's Surprise Party

June 29th, 2008
Daniel's 29th birthday was on the 26th of June but we didn't get to celebrate with him because he was still in Oklahoma and had to work until 10:00 that night so I decided to surprise him with all of our favorite friends and family from Utah. While everybody was meeting together at the park pavilion, I took our little family for a photo shoot up the Provo Canyon and then once we got home I walked him to the pavilion where everybody yelled "Surprise." He didn't act surprised at all, he actually looked ticked off but I think more than anything he was totally confused because he had no clue what I had up my sleeve. It was fun, we got to see almost everybody in one setting, which saved us a lot of travel time and lets be honest, we have some of the best friends in the entire world!! There is nothing but happiness in that!

Gramps and Grandma

Mom and Kristi

Ricky and Kari

Lili, Graydon and Chris

Crystal and Tony

Tara and Sterling

Lluvia and James

Craig and Daniel

My dad was there too but he was the BBQ master and I didn't get a picture of that. Thanks for coming everybody and being a part of the celebration!!! We love you all.

2 comments:

Fig said...

Jeez, you're really cranking these out! Keep 'em comin'.

Wheetie said...

That was a ton of fun...and no I wasn't mad. I just was a little confused for a second! I think it's cool that we had someone there from everywhere we've lived. Life has been good to us and our friends are proof of that!