Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!!!

June 27th, 2008

I'm not sure if any of you know how much I love Tim McGraw, not as much as George Strait, but it's close.

It was an outdoor concert so you throw your blankets on the grass and watch all the drunk people make fools of themselves, it was great! We fit right in without the beer!



The drunks weren't the only people we were watching, this was my favorite couple of the night, hands down. I am not kidding you, they only got out of this position once the entire night ...


(I could not have fit my hand between them if I tried)

...and it was just so they could sit down like this

(by the way, those Rangler butts drive my nuts)

What made it worse was that he was rocking her the entire time and it was not a soft rock, her poor head was being yanked back and forth over and over again. We got a real kick out of it but I needed some motion sickness medication just watching them. They were with parents too so that just added to the awesomeness!!

Here is a small clip of the concert, sorry about my background singing I wanted you to enjoy my favorite song.

1 comments:

Fig said...

I love Tim McGraw, I'm so jealous! And I thought everyone danced like that at concerts - you obviously need to get in the swing of things.