Tuesday, February 17, 2009

86 more... I'll make it to 100 eventually!

1. I could not live without a camera. I own 3 just in case something happens to 2 of them.
2. I don't realize how much I love my dog until I can't find him.
3. I don't drink a lot when I travel cause I hate to have to stop to pee.
4. I am a fast reader but not half as fast as my friend Fig.
5. If I didn't have long eyelashes I would get implants.
6. I plan on getting plastic surgery one day-not to get bigger boobs, just to put them back where they belong once I'm done having kids.
7. I'm not much of a purse person.
8. Shoes on the other hand are some of my favorite friends.
9. My favorite fast food restaurant is Chick Fil A!
10. I will be discussing stretch marks with Heavenly Father.
11. I over use exclamation points like no other and I love it!!!!!!!
12. I love water sports!
13. I love Disneyland!
14. If I had the last name Wiener, Butts or Whitehead (known one of each) I would get it legally changed. Or I would have refused to marry the guy until he had it legally changed!!
15. I can do a pretty good Praying Mantis impersonation.
16. I can also do a mighty fine Ace Ventura walk.
17. A perfect day for me is one that has so much laughter my sides and cheeks hurt. I've had lots of those!
18. I CANNOT sleep in cars.
19. I get slightly addicted to Diet Coke anytime I'm around my mom for an extended period of time.
20. I'm pretty sure I ate an entire bag of licorice by myself today with no help.
21. I love celebrating birthdays, don't care who's it is!
22. I'm going to be ticked off if I never have a brown eyed child.
23. I really am not a nice person when I am pregnant.
24. I was an attendant in the Jr. Prom Royalty in high school.
25. The guy who was an attendant with me was approximately 12 inches shorter than me. I was afraid of tripping on HIM, not the stairs, during the promenade.
26. I love to google people I know. Try it!
27. My bra is no longer a bra, it is an OVER THE SHOULDER BOULDER HOLDER!
28. When I eat trail mix I have a sequence: 1 raisin, 2 m&m's, 1 almond and 1 cashew. I throw the peanuts away.
29. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed about the concept of having 3 kids.
30. I love to wear hats.
31. I'm glad Blaykli has the personality to be in the middle of 2 crazy boys.
32. My independence drives Daniel nuts.
33. Double strollers terrify me.
34. I hate that OU fans claim both Red and Crimson as their school color and on that note...
35. I can't wear Red or Crimson in Oklahoma without an OSU fan accusing me of secretly being an OU fan and them really having a problem with it.
36. I love my crocs!
37. I have boxes of momentos from previous significant relationships.
38. I have them because I know my children will have similar experiences and I want them to know I was their age once and that I can relate.
39. Daniel is totally cool with them and I think that says a lot about him as a person.
40. I plan 95% of the things my friends and I do, not that I mind, it's just the truth.
41. I only own 3 pairs of high heels.
42. I hate missing church.
43. I'm not a huge fan of animal prints of any kind.
44. I got picked up in a tractor for a date once.
45. I love to fish but haven't been for years.
46. I love to hunt but haven't been for years.
47. I love to camp but haven't been for years.
48. I DO NOT find huge muscles attractive. If your neck is missing, lose some muscle dude!
49. I love the sound of laughter.
50. I love to feel my babies move inside my tummy.
51. I have to be in the mood to do creative things or they turn out really ugly.
52. I want to live closer to family eventually.
53. I have brushed some of my gums away because I brush my teeth too hard.
54. I don't eat a lot of candy because of it, kind of feels like a cavity.
55. I refuse to make a cake or sugar cookies without making homemade frosting or icing.
56. I am probably one of the most naive people in the world.
57. I'm totally OK with that.
58. Some things really disturb me.
59. I get the hurty kind of chills when I have bad dreams.
60. I put my feet in Daniel's crotch to warm them up every night.
61. The fact that I can't decide on a name for this little boy is seriously driving me crazy.
62. I am 3 pounds away from my delivery weight with Blaykli and I have 10 weeks left.
63. I AM NOT okay with that!
64. I have only watched 1 rated R movie in my life (Saving Private Ryan) and I hated it.
65. I enjoy trying out new recipes but I get really ticked off when they are total flops.
66. I have an official "Happy Dance" but not many people have seen it (consider yourself lucky if you have)!
67. I can't wait for my sister to get here this weekend!
68. I'm not sure how I am going to pull off doing the Horse Dance 30 weeks pregnant.
69. I do not like dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate.
70. White chocolate is my favorite!!!
71. I'm not very good at flossing my teeth.
72. I take a bath almost every night before I go to bed.
73. I don't shave my legs past my knee in the winter.
74. I miss my friends that live far away.
75. I love listening to church music.
76. I seriously have "wonder boobs" when I'm pregnant.
77. They went from an A to a D in about 28 weeks time.
78. Daniel gives me lots of shoulder rubs because of the dang things.
79. I love to decorate cakes!
80. I own about 15 different cake pans, not quite sure why?!*
81. When I go into Victoria Secret I buy sweatpants cause they are sooooo sexy!
82. I am not a touchy/huggy person.
83. I'm in the potty training process with Blaykli. She is a champ!!
84. I've taken a nap almost everyday the last 2 weeks. Please don't call me between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m. central time.
85. I have a silky blanket that I have slept with for over 10 years, it's falling apart.
86. Daniel has tried countless times to replace it, with no luck.

2 comments:

Fig said...

Hey, I didn't know lots of these! That was fun. And let's talk about eyelash implants as I desperately need them and have never even HEARD of them.

Angie said...

I love exclamation points!