Monday, February 2, 2009

I need help...

My creativity is always lacking during the pregnancy months, it's horrible. I need to come up with a cute Cool Chick's Maternity Shirt for boys so that I can wear it at the end of this month when Kristi and I do our yearly "Horse Dance" for the crowd.
The Maternity shirt for girls says, "Hooray! It's a Cool Chick"
with an arrow pointing at the belly.
Whitney gave me some ideas for boys, my favorites were:
"Cool Chicks are gonna dig me"
or
"Cool Chicks Construction Zone"
Leave a comment with an idea of your own or tell me which one of those you like best. I will give a prize to the person who's saying I print and it won't be a maternity shirt (unless your pregnant and you really want one)!

11 comments:

Fig said...

"My mom's a cool chick" or "Son of a cool chick" ?

"I live in a cool chick" (ha ha ha ha)

"Cool chick knocked up" (ha ha ha ha again)

Sorry, I'm having way too much and I have nothing useful to add. I like "cool chicks are gonna dig me".

eden said...

i like the "cool chicks are gonna dig me" too. i'm not creative enough to come up with some of my own...

Fig said...

I meant having way too much FUN by the way.

Also, my "son of a cool chick" is really growing on me. Cracks me up every time.

Emily said...

Cool Chicks Magnet:)
U are going to look stinking adorable in your shirt!

Lacey Freeman said...

i like fig's son of a cool chick...hahaha.

sharon said...

Love "Son of a cool chick"


"Mom wanted a cool chick,
dad got me"

"This cool chick loves me"

Angie said...

Future Fan of Cool Chicks!

Unknown said...

ummm "Heck YES I'll be a cool cowboy!" or "Cool Cowboy on the way!"

Lindy said...

I like Fig's idea of "Son of a cool chick!" That's cute. Or I do like "cool chicks are gonna dig me."

Anonymous said...

Phillip, my husband, wanted me to put this... "I'm 'nuts' for this Cool Chick". I also liked "Cool Sons dig Cool Chicks". "Cool Chicks are Gonna' Dig Me" is super-cute, too.

Mack Daddy said...

How about "Cool Chicks will dig this Pistol Pete"?