Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009

Valentine's Day was a blast this year!!! My anonymous friends and I made so called SCANDALOUS picture books for our husbands which really weren't all that scandalous, I just like saying the word! I'd love to give you all a slight preview for curiosity sake but I'm not going to:)... Daniel was a HUGE fan of the book and I was most impressed by my much needed improvement of the "sexy" face and my anonymous friends photography skills, she is a natural!!

*Ok I lied, here is a glimpse and the difference in my "sexy" face in one years time. Pretty impressive, don't you think? Oh and yes, that is a boa (oh la la)*












After we gave our books to the hubbies we met up for dinner.
Lacey and Jason

Kristen and Jason

Michele and Glyn

Lacey and Sam
Fig and Dizzle
and the Cheesers! (that should really be our last name)
Hope you had a day full of so called scandalous love too!!!

p.s. not all parties shown above were involved in the scandalous stuff, I'll keep that information anonymous!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Dinner looked like a lot of fun :) I was wondering if you guys were still doing those pictures!

Julie said...

WOW! Sexy face has come along way. Good job! You have some really good looking friends! Quite the looker out in the OK.