Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blaykli-ism's

If you aren't around my daughter on a regular basis then I'm pretty sure you don't know what a stinkin hoot she is, here is a slight preview...

#1. We were driving back from the Bone's house on Christmas Eve and she kept asking my dad to turn on his interior light. We all told her he couldn't see if he did that but of course she didn't understand. Finally she got ticked and stuck her tongue out (a lovely move a snooty little turd taught her at the McDonald's play land in Provo). My mom asked her, "did you just stick your tongue out?" Blaykli said, "Yes." My mom asked, "why" and Blaykli said, "Because I'm ruude!"

#2. We were at Church and at the end of Sacrament Meeting she said to me, "I want to go home and take my nap." I asked, "You don't want to go to nursery?" She said, "NO!" I asked why and she said, "Cause I'm not in the mooood!"

#3. My cousin asked her how old she was and she very matter of factly answered, "14."

#4. She is in love with Kristi's boyfriend Steve. She calls him Steven Hot dog....One night I put her to bed and said, "you didn't get to see Steven Hot dog all day today." She quickly answered, "he missed me so much."

There you have it folks, just a few of the thousands of Blaykli-ism's I could type up. There will be many more to come!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so much fun! Everytime I talk to her she makes me laugh.

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

soo funny! & she is adorable

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I love the things she says! I wished I wrote more of the things that my kids came up with...they are so funny!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

She's so darling!

Emily said...

ahhh soo presh! love her!

Molly Bea said...

What a riot, I love it...I wonder where she gets that attitude?!?

Adventures in Petersonland said...

hahaha love it! your whole family is so rad. we miss you here in germany!