Friday, January 9, 2009

New Calling Again...

So I'm pretty sure that my last calling only lasted for about 2 and a half months before I got a new calling at the beginning of December. I am now the Secretary in the STAKE Young Women's Presidency. Apparently Stake Callings are not for old people here in Oklahoma. The Presidency is great and I'm excited about the calling. My first task has to do with cell phones and my plan to ban them from class and activities, I'm really looking forward to it, the madness has got to stop and the Young Women need to realize they can live without them for an hour twice a week. This is their eternal salvation we are talking about here people!!!! Don't even get me started....Anyway, timing is fabulous (SIKE) since we have to travel to 11 ward conferences in 5 months, me expecting #3 in the beginning of the 5th month of course and then in June (the 6th month) we not only have Stake Youth Conference but Girl's Camp back to back weeks. TOOT TOOT ALL ABOARD THE LOONEY MOBILE!!! Good times!

3 comments:

Fig said...

It is your OWN dang fault for being so freaking organized. Slob it up a little, they'll quit giving you callings. HA.

Fig said...

P.S. Aside from the whole knocked-up thing, it really is a perfect calling for you. (A) Your high-energy spaztasticness will make the girls like you, (B) your crazy organization skills will be put to good use, and (C) your tell-it-like-it-is sassiness will be just what those girls need (with their cell phones, for instance).

So, you're the YW secretary shiz, basically.

Angie said...

I soooooo love the cell phone ban...go girl!