Friday, January 9, 2009

UGLY Sweater Contest

This year at our Ward Christmas party I planned an UGLY sweater contest with the friends I knew would join me in this fabulous event. The best part was we were the only people that knew it was happening and it was a BLAST!!! It was all we could do to not bust up when someone (one of the super oldsters) told us how beautiful we looked in all seriousness.

And the winners are:

Daniel

and Lacey 3

That is what you call U..G..L..Y!!


Have I mentioned lately how much I love my friends!!!!

2 comments:

Fig said...

You love us because we are hot.

Daniel looks like he peed his pants in the last picture. I guess he was just too excited about that giant stocking!

Melanie said...

This was so much fun! Everyone looked awesome. I can't get over that stocking...Michele really could have fit in it!!