Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Please vote, PLEASE!!

I have NEVER had a hard time picking out names for my kids, EVER!!! Blaykli's I was in love with the second I heard it on a cruise my sophomore year of high school. Jaxton's was a combination of 2 of my favorite names: Braxton and Jackson. This time I'm struggling to say the least, it's weird...I am not a fan of it. It might not be so hard if this child's aunt wasn't so stinkin opinionated :)! Here (on the right) is a poll of a few names that I'm liking right now,(the spelling may change depending on my mood) please vote for the one you like best so I can at least get some kind of inspiration from something. If you have any others you are willing to share, leave a comment, it will be greatly appreciated.

Poll #1 favorites: Ryker, Porter, Krew or (Crew)
Poll #2 favorites: Cooper
Poll #3 favorites: Brecken, Schafer
Poll #4 favorites: Gage, Kyler, Bridger
Poll #5 favorites: Beckham, Easton, Holden

15 comments:

Fig said...

I think you should add Jarvis as the sixth option. Just to see if anyone votes for it (besides me).

Natalie said...

Though about it, really did, but I know everybody would vote for it and then this wouldn't help me a bit!

Fig said...

Good call.

P.S. I really love the last two. Really don't like the first three, but if you pick one of them I'll never say another word about it.

Good luck!

Natalie said...

Oh yes your would :), but I'm totally OK with that. We already know that we don't do each others baby names so it's all good!

faith said...

i really like porter. we've got a nephew on spencer's side named porter. it's one i'd consider if that weren't the case. although, this time around the doc thinks we've got a girl!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

LOVE LOVE Crew. I like it with a C, but I think it's such a great name!

Melanie said...

I voted for Krew but Trigg was a close second! You can't go wrong with your list.

whit said...

K, i voted for Ryker... but I really do like McKoy... man, it's tough. you got to go with your mother's instinct:)! maybe you won't know till he pops out. p.s. i can't believe that 4d image!!! that is INSANE how good of a picture they can get

Adventures in Petersonland said...

i love the name porter! but trigg?! hmmmm...that reminds me of trigonometry!
crew is a friggin adorable name too!
its so hard picking out names! good luck! when are you due again?

Julie said...

How about Boraz Bobik! He would be so cool in High School :) Jaxston was the cutest baby ever!!!

Fig said...

You do know everyone will think you copied Sarah Palin if you use Trig/Trygg, right?

Natalie said...

I wasn't even aware of that until yesterday at playgroup someone mentioned it. Don't really care to be quite honest, it's a cool name but it's totally not winning, not that that matters either....

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

i loveee the name ryker. very very cute! and different. i like different names too so maybe i could throw a few at ya.

-Garrick
-Cannon pronouced (kane-in)
-rheyce pronouced (race)
-Haven

Dusty and Carol said...

I don't think you could go wrong with any of thsoe names - all of them are very cute!

Unknown said...

Don't you DARE do Ryker or Trygg... YUCK! Also not a big fan of Mckoy, but I like Porter, but most of all Krew, but I don't really like the K even though I should bc it would be like me! :) Still a fan of Cooper!