Thursday, January 22, 2009

For those of you who thought I was kidding about the BANGS....

I WASN'T!!!!
3 years old

4 years old

Kindergarten
1st grade
2nd grade- WOW they just stepped up a notch!
3rd grade
4th grade-the wave
5th grade
6th grade-by this time I'm thinking they had a mind of their own!!!
7th grade
8th grade
9th grade-had to do makeover pictures for dance...lovely absolutely lovely! No wonder my mom couldn't recognize me when she came to pick me up!
10th grade-when I discovered my neck was like a giraffe. Probably thought the bangs could hide that too!
11th grade-between my bangs and my sleeves I'm pretty sure Bowdy wasn't seen all night!!!!
12th grade-Seriously? Seriously??
And then Daniel came into my life and suggested I do my hair like Britney Spears. Molly stepped in, the fabulous friend she is and helped me with this new do...thank you both.Once again I apologize for the bangs!

11 comments:

Fig said...

I love 3rd and 5th grades and am absolutely traumatized by the dance makeover. This is why my daughters will never set foot in a Stars studio or anything like it ... If I'd seen that picture of you anywhere else, I would NEVER in a million years have figured out it was you! What the eff?

Molly Bea said...

oh gosh! i am laughing...oh dear! i seriously don't know what to say...i am still laughing!

faith said...

why are you apologizing?! that is so great. 2nd grade is my favorite with those braids. stunning.

whit said...

your makeover is FREAKING AWESOME!!! I died laughing. Nice bangs, you should get them back :)

Emily said...

I had bangs like you, when you wre in the sixth grade!! the curl the bottom layer, curl the top and then tease them together! hair spary away! i love it!

M-Ware said...

this post is PRICELESS.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I loved thiese pictures! Yes! I had bangs until 9th grade. Kristi had them until 12th too...dont' worry. Like sister like sister.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

killer bangs man! i so did that too back in the day. i have to find my pictures now as they are GOSH AWFUL.
but, i still think you are hot.
i remember when glamour shots were popular. all the girls my age were getting them done and i begged my mom to take me! she didnt of corse as she didnt want to spend $150+ to make me look like a middle aged hooker wearing a feather boa. i still wished i had gone as they would have been priceless!

Dusty and Carol said...

I am impressed you found pictures of all 12 years of school! I also loved when you "stepped it up a notch"! I was laughing so hard. I agree, priceless post!

Anonymous said...

YOU.KILL.ME!!! So freaking funny. You had the hottest hair ever!

sharon said...

ok Natalie, at least you didn't have the long grease pit hair of the 70's!!My dad never allowed me to take a shower in the mornings so I had the overnight sleep-on-it hair. Cute bangs though. :)