Wednesday, August 20, 2008

California Highlights...

#1. I got to meet my new Sister-in-law Lindsay. She is GREAT!!!
#2. Aaron and Lindsay's rings had Topaz in them, to match their eyes!
#3. We got to see Grandma Shirley's hair down, that is always a treat!

#4. Lindsay said "Yes!" (HUGE sigh of relief)
#5. Aaron wore flip flops that matched his suit.

#6. Lindsay took a jumping picture with me at the temple. I love her already!
#7. Lots of beach time since everything they did was planned by the beach.

#8. They took off from their reception in a kayak.



#9. Watching Daniel and Ralph take the kayak back home.


#10. Getting a picture of Ralphie's toes.
(Fig, you don't have anything on these babies!!!)
And the best thing of all was that all of these highlights took place without kids, thanks to my FABULOUS friends in Tulsa!

8 comments:

Lacey said...

They took off from their reception in a Kayak??That is possibly the coolest thing i have ever heard.
Glad you had fun!

Fig said...

I came THISCLOSE to swearing when I saw those toes. Holy mother of crap, those are the best things I've ever laid eyes on.

New SIL is lovely, and I'm so glad you like her! Hooray for that.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Looks like a lot of fun. The sis inlaw is beautiful. I wretched when I saw those toes.

Lacey Freeman said...

Gross...PLEASE take that picture off. (of the toes)

Your SIL looks like a sweet girl...she's pretty!

Michele said...

What a gorgeous couple. You must post the jumping picture soon. That is so Natalie. I love it!

Bethany said...

You want to hear something funny? When I first read you got to meet your new sister-in-law, I thought your grandma's picture was a picture of your new sister-in-law.

brit said...

looks like so much fun!!! Ralphs toes are awesome!!! i dont know why he didnt share those with us when we were there??!!! i think that beths comment is hillarious!!!!

jon crosby said...

That was so fun seeing you guys again at the wedding! Those pics are classic, and I hope I never have to get that close to Ralph's toes... I have kept my distance for a reason I guess!! Love you guys, glad we're family!