Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Disneyland in the AM

July 9th, 2008
We found some cheap Disneyland tickets off of Craig's List in California (try it if you are there, you can find some awesome deals). Anyway, Wednesday morning we got up early and got ready for our adventures in Disneyland. When I say adventures, I mean adventures, I don't go to Disneyland to ride the kiddie rides, I go to do the good stuff or it's not worth it. We took Jaxton with us because he's tall enough to ride everything and got there right when it opened. We ran to Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Splash Mountain with no wait whatsoever. We waited a few minutes for Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain and then we went over to California Adventure (my favorite by the way) and rode Tower of Terror and Soaring over California. After that it was time for a break and naps. Kristi and I wore the guys out with our "Disneyland walk," it's fast and furious, and it only comes out at Disneyland!!

Outside of Indiana Jones

Buzz Lightyear


Me and Sully


John and Kristi


Jaxton survived!!

2 comments:

Fig said...

I LOVE Sully.

Julie said...

Who's that guy Kristi is with? They look super cute together