Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ouch!!!

This is after a week of healing.

Here's the story: We were getting on Big Splash at Disneyland and I was putting every ones valuables in my purse. I asked John if he wanted me to hold his camera and he said no. So we are riding the ride and John thinks it would be a great idea to get a picture of him and Kristi while in the log. He gets his camera out and as he is lifting it over her head Kristi suddenly yells, "Woo Hoo" and throws her arms in the air. Yep the camera went flying. John yelled, "grab it," and Daniel knocked it forward to try to save it from going in the water. I grabbed it but didn't have a good hold on it at all. I was holding on for dear life when the log decided to slam against the side and drag my hand along with it riping my flesh off as it went. The camera falls into the water with about 45 fabulous jumping pictures on it and everybody sits there in silence. Kristi starts to cry cause she feels bad about causing the accident and I realize that I could have lost a finger or two!! John was cool about it, said he was going to get a new camera anyway but it bummed us out for awhile. Sorry you had to miss out on those pictures, they were awesome! And John, sorry about your camera. I tried buddy.

0 comments: