Friday, August 1, 2008

John Crismon

This is John, everybody say "Hi John." We LOVE John for lots of reasons, here are just a few:

1. He comes on ALL of our family vacations with us and seriously they wouldn't be the same without him.

2. He is Daniel's best friend and was his favorite mission companion in the Dominican Republic.

3. He is like a brother to me, one I never had, here on earth anyway, and he makes me laugh.

4. Next to my father in law, he has the ugliest toes I have ever seen. I will get pictures I promise.

5. My kids call him 'Uncle John' and are as annoying to him as they would be to any real uncle and he puts up with them.

6. Because when Blaykli just saw his picture on the computer she said, "I love you John."

7. He can't ever smile normal for pictures.

8. He takes as many pictures as I do.

9. He is a great friend!

10. He grows his hair out just to annoy me.

11. Anytime I introduce him to old ladies they fall madly in love with him.

12. I've never seen anyone floss his teeth as much as he does.

13. He gets hives when he gets nervous around certain girls, it's really cute and so obvious.

I could go on and on but since pictures are worth 1000 words, here are a few more reasons we love him:












WE LOVE YOU MAN!!!

This isn't the last you will see of John and if any of you single ladies want his number, just let me know!!!

5 comments:

Fig said...

Okay, (a) he has a mullet. What the? And (b) it should be illegal for a man to be that pretty. He and Kristi need to make babies together, the sooner the better. Can you say Most Beautiful Couple?

Natalie said...

Trust me, we have tried to create all the magic there needs to be for baby making between the two of them, but the timing just never seems to work out!

Yummies by Kimmy said...

Hi, my name is Kimmy. I am single & interested in John. Does he live in AZ, like Mesa area? If this is the same guy, he gave a talk in a singles ward like in August(or sometime this summer) & I just liked him instantly. Shortly after his talk most of the singles wards were dissolved and I was just checking out this ward so I don't know where he ended up. He said how his mom, Mary - I think, helped him w/his talk. He was just so cute & seemed like a fun guy and I wanted to get to know him more. Anyways, if this is him could you email me or give him my email address please? Thanks!! email: kimmyca1378@gmail.com

Fig said...

HA. Okay, that's officially the greatest thing to ever happen in our blogging lives. You are the blogging queen matchmaker.

Seriously, I'm cracking up right now.

Brittany Marie Trevino said...

First of all, John's hair is crazy! lol. Hi, my name is Brittany and i am an old college buddy of John's. I've been trying to find him somewhere and get in touch with him. Could you please say Hi and give him my email littlequeen114@hotmail.com
thanks a bunch!